Monday, September 26, 2011

Naughts & Crosses: Check out these great plaid shoes

Call me strange, but I like plaid. I also like floral print. In rare instances, the two can be combined to look really amazing.

When I was younger, my mom was a bit of a plaid-nut. I must admit that plaid was pretty popular at the time. She made me one of those 80s fold-over plaid skirts that we wore those days. It had a black background with narrow red, yellow and blue lines. I wore with black stockings black shoes and a black top. Very stylish!

Lately, I have seen some of the younger celebs wearing plaid shoes and thought I'd go check out some of the cool styles.
DC - Chelsea Zero Low SE W (White/Crazy Pink Plaid) - Footwear
These look so comfortable!
Wear them with jeans, tights or shorts at home.




Western Chief - Wendy Plaid (Teal) - Footwear
These are available in pink too!


Jellypop - Delpha (Black Plaid) - Footwear
It's hard to see the pattern, but they are gorgeous!

Fergalicious - Alana (Black/White Plaid) - Footwear
Very stylish!




Do you like plaid? What's your favorite pair? What do you wear it with? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...