- I want to enjoy exercise - everyone talks about how great they feel when they are done and how I should love it, but no matter what I do (walk, run, elliptical, bike, even dance) when I am done I'm exhausted, ready for a nap, and in pain! I want to have that "high" and great feeling everyone has so that I "want" to exercise, cuz I really don't enjoy it. OK I love dance - but even that causes me pain and I'm soooo tired when I'm done - never energized like people say.
- I want to like healthy food. It would be so great to order like a normal person in a restaurant - eat veggies, eat balanced meals. I'd love to eat fruit and have healthy snacks. But I literally gag on that stuff.
- I want my hair extensions back! For years I did Great Lengths and then SoCap hair extensions and loved them! I enjoy having long hair - granted it took longer to get ready, but I felt better about how I looked and I think it made me look younger. They are too expensive though, and my hair is soooo baby fine that I can't do clip in extensions even if I tease it. So I have short hair now.
- I want to find someone to share my life with. It really is a "want" not a "need". I am OK on my own - I am very independent and self-sufficient. It would be nice to find a man who can, communicate, is intelligent, who understands life and love and who can love me for who I am and not feel he has to be "needed" but is happy to be "wanted".
- I want "enough" money so I don't have to worry. I don't have a number for that - maybe that's my problem is I can't quantify it - but it isn't a number. I just want enough - to pay my bills, to dance, to pick up the dinner tab when I'm out with friends, to do for others, to not have to ask myself if I can afford something if I want it. Whatever that number is - that's it - just enough.
- I want knowledge and books. Knowledge comes in lots of ways - from people, from the internet, from animals, from experience, I love to learn and never want to stop learning. A dear friend once said to you "you are either green and growing or ripe and rotting". I want to stay green and growing. Books (traditional and audio) are a way to gain grow and learn and be entertained and transformed. When I don't have time to read, I listen to audio books - I want to always have books in my life.
- I want that ever elusive pair of incredibly gorgeous heels that fit my feet like a glove, that I can walk in for hours comfortably, easily and without pain, and that go with every outfit. <sigh>
What do you want?