Five foods - I supposed there are other foods in the world besides chocolate huh?
- Is it any surprise... yes I love all Chocolate! Truffles so amazing and rich that the taste lingers on your tongue, hot cocoa that feels like it swirls in your mouth, fudge that you eat with a cold glass of milk...you name it -chocolate! Just don't ruin it with fruit, or coconut or glazes - I'm a purist!
- Cheese - I love most cheeses - even stinky cheeses! I don't think I've found too many I don't like.
- Steak - Yum! Medium-rare please. I love Morton's Steak House Filet that literally cuts with a butter knife -oooohhh!
- Vanilla Creme Brulee - ok I know -odd for a chocolate gal to have vanilla on the list - but a really well made creme brulee can almost make you forget about chocolate...almost....
- Lobster bisque - I search for the best lobster bisque and order it where ever I go. It has to be thick but not heavy, and have just the right balance of cream and sherry and a hint of pepper. Some of the best I've had is at Legal Sea Foods or Morton's Steak House.