Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shoes to make you go AAARRRRRRR!

Lately, I've been seeing photos of many celebs wearing animal print clothes and shoes in particular. It took a while for me to get used to it, as I like bright single color shoes. I remember in the 80s (when I was still very young) only the bad girls wore animal print leotards with bright red shoes and scarves and that put me off. But since I've made the switch to red shoes, I think it's about time I enjoy animal print shoes.

Leopard print is probably the most common and loved by Beyonce, Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera who wear these shoes with a variety of styles of clothing from leggings to jeans, dresses and shorts. It actually looks great!

If, like me, you have not allowed your animal instinct to lead you to the wild side, you will want to take a look at these adorable styles.

How cute is this? 

 


If you have a wild child, she will adore these:





So tell me, do you wear animal print? What is your favorite pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...