Six places... not sure if it's places I've been or want to go or what, but I'll make my own rules :-).
- The highlands of Scotland. I believe in Brigadoon and I'm a hopeful romantic. Someday I want to go to the highlands of Scotland, and see the heather on the hill.
- The Kingdom Of Wisdom from The Phantom Tollbooth. Although I enjoy Harry Potter and am transformed by Hogwarts like today's kids, I grew up reading different books and this was one! The places this took me to: Dictionopolis, the Mountains of Ignorance and more, helped me grow and learn.
- The Emerald City - Oz - who wouldn't want to go there?
- Greece - all I can think of is Blue and White and amazing history!
- Stonehenge - what a fascinating place it seems to be - how did those stones get there?
- While I don't want to go to this place too early - unless I could visit and come back - Heaven. Wouldn't it be awesome to know what it's really like to be there?