Thursday, April 21, 2011

Introducing ITSDF's Incredible Intern Part 4

Happy Thursday! Is everyone looking forward to the weekend? I am!

Let's get going on our fourth post on Danielle, If The Shoe Doesn't Fit's intern. Tomorrow please come back for the fifth and final post and find out what Danielle's favorite shoe is! Let me tell you - it's one amazing designer! 

Here are some more questions for Danielle, continued from part three:

The super power I want most is… to read minds. That way I’d know what people really wanted rather than having to guess!
  
The best movie I ever saw was….. Schindlers List. Now I know what you may be thinking and I would have to agree to some extent BUT…. In context the movie is by far the most real, inspirational and beautiful example of human perseverance, kindness and beauty if I’ve even witnessed. I saw Schindlers List and have to saw that it taught me to love EVERYONE no matter what. To always fight for what I believe in and stay true to my morals and to forgive. 

My favorite book is: I don’t have a favorite. But the last book I read was: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie


The food I can’t live without is: Oranges!
  Have a wonderful evening and happy almost Friday! I think I want to go and eat an orange now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...