Monday, April 18, 2011

Introducing ITSDF's Incredible Intern!

I've been dying to introduce you to If The Shoe Doesn't Fit's intern. A lover of Shoes (of course!) Danielle is ready to give us a glimpse into who she is and what inspires her love for shoes and for life! Stay tuned for the next four days to be introduced to Danielle with a series of interview questions. 

Please give her a warm welcome! 
I just adore her fun personality and her love for cake. I have just a slight cupcake addiction right now so it felt nice to read that I share the same habit as Danielle.

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce If The Shoe Doesn't Fit's Incredible Intern!

Please tell us about yourself.

Here I am in a pretty big nut shell: My name is Danielle and I’m 21 years of age. I attend the University of Winnipeg and I’m majoring in Sociology and Communications. I’m a lover of cake and chocolate milk. I have an obsession with coffee to the point that it may be unhealthy and I love my sleep. I try to work out everyday even though sometimes the only exercise I get is opening the refrigerator door! I've been camping once and even that was enough to kill it for me. I wish I was more in tune with my outdoorsy side but right now all I do is recycle. In hopes of maintaining the environment so one day I can explore the great outdoors! I’m a pretty sarcastic person with a really random sense of humor. I’m easily the loudest person in the room!

I'm your average rebel I like to live life on the edge by J-walking whenever possible, sometimes I forget to hold doors open for people (I’m sorry if you ever walk behind me! It’s not intentional), I walk uber-fast which makes it hard for me to slow down. To top off that insanely daring list I like 3 creams in my coffee instead of 2. I wear heels in winter and that really adds to my on the edge life style.. You never know when your gunna slip and sprain an ankle! When I'm not studying I do enjoy a bunch of 'things' I like to spend time with my friends, shopping, eating cake, kayaking, and I'll trying anything once.. Like camping for example.

When did your love of shoes begin?

My love of shoes began with my first pair of black patent leather shoes my mom bought for me when I was about six. I NEVER wore pants and I saw other girls wearing these shoes and one day I picked my shoes out while at the store with my mom and ever since then… I’ve been buying shoes!
 Now I haven't seen Danielle's closet but I'm sure we both are wishing our closet looked like this! Sigh, we love shoes so so much!

Stay tuned to learn more about If The Shoe Doesn't Fit's Incredible Intern tomorrow night around this time with a new post and new questions!

{All photos are from We Heart It and if you click on the photo it will bring you straight to the source!}

2 comments:

  1. A shoeaholic with a sarcastic sense of humor who loves chocolate milk?! Can she be my best friend?? ;)

    Danielle sounds fab and omg would I love that to be my closet too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we can be best friends! :p Long talks with glasses of chocolate milk and sarcastic banter sounds lovely. :p

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments; tell us what you think...