Thursday, August 25, 2011

Positively Pink

Since the summer is sadly on its way out I thought I would do a post dedicated to some gorgeous pink heels! I've loved pink as long as I can remember. Maybe it's because from birth most little girls wear pink constantly, from their dress to their hair bows. My mom certainly dresses me up in pink! Or maybe it's because of the hot pink heels on my Barbie doll that lead me to increasingly fall in love with this bright and bold color. But for whatever reason, I've always loved pink. I still wear it now and whenever I see it, it brings a smile to my face.

Pink is a color that I hope will never go out of style. It brightens my mood instantly and I love painting my toe nails pink as well! It also can be glitzy, sparkly, or many different shades of pink. Light pink is fun and so is bright bright pink! I don't own as many bright pink items in my closet as I used to in college, but I still embrace it and adore it. I think pink heels are deliciously gorgeous. Plus their personality is radiant, don't you think? I would easily pair a pair of these pumps below with a pair of jeans and a simple top. The flats you might be wondering? Well, flats go with positively everything!






So as you can see there are so many delicious and fabulously pink shoes to select from! I think my favorite pair is the Tiffany pink suede shoes, however, the Brennaa pink flats are also calling my name. The Mombassa Punk pumps are certainly edgy and spicy - they would be a fun heel to wear on a night out on the town!

What's great about any color, especially pink, is that this color can show of your personality. So depending on your mood and style, you can wear something sweet, sassy, punky, or anywhere in between. So do you feel like being a princess tonight? Slip on the Torrey pumps or the High & Dry flats. If you want to be a diva, then I would say go for the Ratio pumps. They are the first pair of heels with all of the sparkles.

Whatever you decide, let fashion and shoes be your guide! I know they are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...