Friday, May 27, 2011

A special thanks!



THANK YOU!
I can’t tell you how excited I am. I’ve posting on twitter, Facebook and I’m even working hard on a Youtube video for Help The Intern. More importantly I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has followed me on Twitter, added me to facebook, sent me emails and especially liked the If The Shoe Doesn’t Fit Facebook page. All of your words of encouragement are wonderful! I have to admit I feel sort of silly sometimes asking people for help but… guess what? That’s what this internship what about. Getting over those silly fears, removing myself “the box” and charging ahead! I’m learning that putting myself out there isn’t as scary as I thought and that even “strangers” are willing to help you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...