Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 4 of the 10 day Challenge


Four books...
  1. Illusions by Richard Bach is my all time favorite book.  Reading it my freshman year in college changed my life and my perspective. 
  2. A Course in Miracles - it's actually a set of three books - a text, a workbook for students (365 lessons) and a manual for teachers.  It's probably not what you think - but again -it was  life-changing for me.
  3. Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.  One of the best books ever written.  I always say that his human relations principles were nothing new and not rocket science (hmmm we've all heard "smile" before)  but he was unique in that he put them all together in one place and packaged them well. 
  4. Conversations With God - the whole series was sooo fascinating.  What if ... just awesome.  And I listened to them on tape so it was both a male and female voice alternating.  Loved those books. 
What books do you love?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...