Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 3 of the 10 day Challenge

Ohhh - I was waiting for this one!


  1. Brigadoon! My all time favorite movie - it's an old musical with Cyd Charise and Gene Kelly.  Gene Kelly is a hunter who comes across a small town in the highlands of Scotland that appear in the midsts once every one hundred years. Of course he falls in love with Fiona (Cyd Charise)...and well - rent it!! I really believe somewhere in the mists of Scotland love does conquer all!
  2. The Wizard of Oz - a girl, magic and ruby red shoes..what more can you want?
  3. Miracle on 34th Street - the original one.  I guess everything I love has a bit of magical thinking to it.  But isn't that what movies should do? They're supposed to take you away and transport you...
So what's your favorite movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...