Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zodiac and Shoes

I'm a Gemini...the sign of zodiac that is represented by the twins.  I've always known that being a Gemini influences my life in may ways. Lately I've noticed that it also impacts my life with shoes.

image credit anmolastrologers.blinkweb.com
I was shoe shopping this week and found myself falling into pattern; I bought the same shoes in two different colors!  So I started thinking about this and realized it happens a lot... I mean a LOT!  I have the same Steve Madden pumps in Black and Dark Red, the same cute Nina Sandals in Silver and Gold, four pairs of Teva Flip Flops in different colors and I could go on and on. 

In fact, almost everything I buy--shoes, pants, dresses, shirts, you name it--I buy at least two of them in different colors.  I never buy an odd number of something. I buy 2 or 4 of something in different colors or patterns.  YIKES!

Have you found that your zodiac sign influences how you buy shoes or other things?  If you are an Aquarius do you find yourself buying more blue / greens?  Do Leos buy more golden or lion colored things?  I know I buy for my "Gemini" aspect if there is such a thing. I don't know - just wondering affects others as well.  Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...