Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shoecology

Just a quick post for my fellow shoenistas to let you know that you are not alone. While you may be misunderstood by those who don't understand your deep need for shoes - I understand. In fact, I have come up with the perfect explanation for you to use.

Juicy Couture - Crista Woven Double Buckle Heels (Black/Natural/Caramel) - Footwear

Next time you come home with another pair (or three or five) of shoes and your guy starts complaining, you should tell him that buying shoes is important. It is therapy.

He may not be convinced right away, but don't worry about that. This trick is fail-proof! If he doesn't buy into the "therapy" theory, there is a back-up plan.

My husband sometimes says that I always shop, but I still always complain that I have nothing to wear. Well, I suppose I have failed at shopping for shoes. I have been shopping for 20 years and still have not found the right pair of shoes!

And that, my darling, is why I need to shop for shoes a lot more. It is therapy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...