Friday, August 31, 2012

Good-bye Flip-Flops!

It's the last day of august and although we'll probably have a some more warm days in September, it always feels like flip-flop season is over.  Sadly I'll be putting my Teva's and Croc flops away soon enough in favor of booties and full fledged boots.  But before I do I thought I'd share one last look at a I really like.

Love these Vivianne Westwoods - they look so sophisticated!

Vivienne Westwood - Anglomania + Melissa Flip Flop II (Gold) - Footwear

And of course - Uggs are all-season right?
UGG - Tasmina (Lipstick) - Footwear

And I thought these were kinda different...
Sanuk - Ibiza St. Tropez (Brown/Gold) - Footwear

But these were probably my favorites!  They look like they could go with anything!  Luv them!
Minnetonka - Uptown Thong (Brown Leather) - Footwear
What about you?  Any favorite flip flops before the end of the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments; tell us what you think...