Friday, March 25, 2011

Shoe of the Day: Christian Louboutin

Hello! I thought I would start out your Friday right by showing you some delicious shoes, aka Christian Louboutin. Many of these "I want you right now!" shoes are listed on the site and believe me, when you see them you will want them right now! Let's take a look and if you just click on the shoe it will take you straight to the shoe's auction. How convenient, right?!




 Hopefully these beauties got your attention! They got mine as I posted them! ;) Not to put the pressure on but the auction for most of these shoes end in about 7 hours...hopefully enough time to catch your eye or I should say your feet. ;) I have my eye on every single pair. Hope you have a wonderful Friday full of shoetastic fun!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the first pair of shoes!!!!! It's too bad that the auction's over... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! And it was a good price too! Keep an eye on that store though - they list a lot of Louboutins at sale prices :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab selections, cant wait to go full speed on the site, but will have to digress until i finish moving. Oh and thanks for visiting shoesnobs, im following both your blogs now and love! xoxo, elle renee

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments; tell us what you think...